Contacts & Links.
TL;DR: Developer (not maintaining anything at the moment), trying myself in UI/UX at the moment, self-hosting enthusiast, average copyleft / public domain enjoyer.
This list contains all of my valid public keys for both PGP and SSH, which will only be marked as revoked if compromised or lost.
Use firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to contact me about:
• Anything related to my work and projects (bug reports, etc.)
• In case you encounted any issues with my services.
• Any security issues related to my services or projects, please mark it as "Urgent" in the subject line.
• Anything else that is not listed below.
Use email@example.com if you need to contact me about one of the following:
• Anything on rferee.dev or rfs.pw (and their subdomains) infringes:
• Your intellectual property rights.
• The licensing terms of your software.
• The law of your country.
• About suspicious activity related to servers that are under my control (all of mine have an rDNS record)
The setup process for a DNS resolver may vary depending on the platform you are using. If your platform is not listed here, kindly refer to the documentation or search online for instructions on how to set up DNS-over-HTTPS on your device or within your application.
DNS Resolver Link: https://resolver.rferee.dev/dns-query/
1. Navigate to settings, look for "DNS" in the search bar.
2. Locate "Network Settings" and click "Settings..."
3. Scroll to the bottom, click on "Enable DNS over HTTPS"
4. In "Use Provider" select "Custom"
5. If the "Custom" field below, input the DNS Resolver Link above.
2. Click OK, head over to Settings.
3. On the top, you will see a button saying "Profile Downloaded". Click it.
4. Double-check that profile name is "Encrypted DNS (DoH) — rferee.dev". If it's not, do not install it.
5. Click "Install" when prompted. You will see that a warning saying that the profile is not signed, it's completely fine.
LT Server Link: https://languagetool.services.rferee.dev/
1. Navigate to settings of your application or plugin.
2. Locate "Use Custom LanguageTool Server" or similar option.
3. Insert the LT Server Link into "Server URL" field.